? ??????????????Midwest Skies? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 1912 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Crop Dusting? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??61 Grabs Today. 727 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Research paper done

I finally finished my research paper! Yay! It was 7 and 1/2 pages long until mom graded it. Then it went down to 5 and 1/2 pages. But it only had to be 5 so, it's still good. My online teacher gave me a 112/120 on it. One of the reasons i didn't get 120/120 is because I numbered my bibliography sources and I guess I wasn't supposed to do that. Keep praying for me though to finish school well because I have a lot of Lit to do now.

0 comments: